One of PT. Era Bangun Jaya’s main responsibilities is implemented throught Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) programs based on the OHSAS Management Program.
Essentially, OHS activities within the Company cover OHS knowledge and awareness aspects, movement toward zero accidents or work-related illness, increasing employee health, equipment and company area maintenance and the diligent implementation of OHS-related goverment laws and regulations.
PT. Era Bangun Jaya commits to thw following general principles :
• Fulfill the customer requirements through best quality and on time delivery of
product and service, to enhance customer satisfaction
• Comply with legal and PT. Era Bangun Jaya requirements
• Effective usage of resources and prevent pollution
• Prevent injury and ill health for personnel and other concerned parties
• Control the respective EHS impact and risk at PT. Era Bangun Jaya
PT. Era Bangun Jaya considers employee and subcontractor safety as one of the main elements of its sustainable development policy and its sole objective is to achieve and maintain “ZERO INCIDENT”